Monday, April 6, 2009

Description of This Blog’s Title…

"All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better."…My title of this blog is from this quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson. This quote means even though you may be regretting something you did, think positively and think that it was good that you made the mistake so you could experience that mistake to change it to an advantage; like a science experiment, learn from the mistake to improve. Go to “Humanities” was very challenging thing for me, the person who used to be in ESL, it was taking a risk to go. But like this quote, I took a risk and didn’t afraid to make mistakes. Because of this now I am happy and my English is getting much better then when I was in ESL. Because of my “experiments” I can be where I am now.

This picture of beakers means straightforward to “experiment” as you can see, which means you can take as many mistakes to improve your life, like scientist do their laboratory. Most of experiments finish in unsuccessful conclusion, but they learn from it and discover the final conclusion.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayumi, your choice of quote is meaningful. Your efforts to explain the quote is noted, your interpretation became more accurate as reached your conclusion. Are experiments mistakes? Perhaps you mean an experiment's outcome cannot always be predicted and that often you have to conduct the experiment several times to get the desired result. As a second language learner, you understand this concept. What have you had to experiment with to attain the successes you celebrate today?

    ReplyDelete